Limited Edition Tiempo Totti x Roma Boots Celebrate Totti’s Remarkable
Elevate the humble cookie into an even more indulgent dessert with gooey chocolate that warms your heart!
Time taken: 30 minutes
Servings: 36 bars
- Scoopski Cookie Dough
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 4.4 ounce of large chocolate bar (or smaller bars to make that same size)
- Press half the cookie dough in a pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top of the bottom layer and then break up the chocolate bar and drop pieces over the top. Break up the remaining cookie dough and place on top of milk. Press with your hands to flatten.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake for about 30-35 minutes. Cool completely before slicing into bars.
Note: be careful to leave about 1/4” edge around the pan so the milk doesn’t touch the foil