Cookie Dough Hot Chocolate
Presenting to you, the mother of all Hot Chocolates ever! Like, come on, what’s not to love about a warm cup of hot chocolate on a cozy evening, right? We’ll give you one up – Cookie Dough Hot Chocolate will make you want to make this evening, a habit!
RecipeTime Taken: 10 mins
Servings = 2
You will need :
- 1.5 cups Milk (regular/dairy-free)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (any sugar alternative)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped chocolate
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of Dark Chocolate Cookie Dough
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat and bring it to a boil.
- Continue cooking the milk over low heat and add the chocolate, cocoa, vanilla, and salt
- Let it cook for another 3-5 minutes
- Put 2 tbsp of Scoopski Cookie Dough into the serving glass
- Pour the hot chocolate into the glass and stir it well
- Top with torched mini marshmallows and chocolate sauce if you’re feeling fancy
Note:The texture might seem a little grainy initially but once mixed well, the cookie dough should feel like fudgy bites in the prepared hot chocolate.