COOKIE DOUGH TRIFLE
Time Taken: 2hrs 20mins
Servings: 6-8 servings
- Scoopski Cookie Dough
- For the whipped cream
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- 2 (8-oz.) packaged whipped cream, thawed
- A pack of chocolate chip cookies
- For the chocolate pudding
- 2 (3.4-oz.) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 c. cold milk
- Make the whipped cream layer: Mix chocolate chips and Cool Whip. Pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookie dough in the trifle dish. Top whipped cream layer with a layer of chocolate chip cookies.
- Make chocolate pudding layer: Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking until granules have dissolved. Let pudding set, 5 minutes, then pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookies, smoothing to create an even layer.
- Repeat layers until you've reached the top of the dish.
- Cover the entire trifle with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, to soften the cookie layers. Top with chocolate chips and crumbled cookie pieces before serving.