Ultimate Three Layer Brownie
Three crowd favourite dessert wrapped into one easy concoction!
- Scoopski Cookie Dough
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and apply butter to the edges of a pan. Spoon the cookie dough out and spread it inside the pan that’s ready to go in the oven. Bake the cookie layer for 20-25 mins or until golden brown. This is the cookie layer all done.
- For the brownie layer, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs. After this go on to mix in the flour, cocoa powder, chocolate chips and salt and whisk until well combined. Pour it over the cooled cookie layer and bake about 25-28 minutes or just until done in the centre.
- For the cookie dough layer, spread enough of the cookie dough layer until the brownie layer is completely covered. Chill the bars for at least another hour before cutting them into small bars.
Note: You can serve these three crowd favourite desserts in one at a party for your friends or make it an indulgent meal for yourself and serve it with some Ice Cream!!